Sunday 24 January 2016

From Tiny Acorns The Mighty Oak Grow

A carpet of oak mahuri.
Wandering around our Puketaha Paradise today I spotted tiny oak saplings carpeting the bark outside Ropu Puawai 5 & 6. I didn't think too much of it when I took the photo but as I have reflected more about why this scene took my eye I feel that this photo celebrates everything that we aspire to achieve at Puketaha School. Everything we do on a daily basis as leaders of learning is about growing and refining our practice in order to design learning that will take our tiny acorns in Ropu Kakano and grow them to be mighty Puawai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. We love sharing our learning with our community. Please leave a positive message and your name. Feel free to leave a question.